Total Pageviews

Friday, March 18, 2011

Suck It!!

I have received several communications from male friends, daily readers and even some family members about an ongoing concern.  Ladies!!! this one is for you.  Men you are more than welcome to read, but I'm primarily talking to the ladies today.  Now ladies, we enjoy having our pussy sucked and licked as well as our titties, don't be afraid to return the favor, and furthermore, don't just suck it once every blue moon. SUCK that shit!!!  We all know how good it feels when the dick enters your pussy, stretching it to the max if its a good dick, but ladies, the majority of the men you are fucking would really appreciate it if you suck their dick  I have touched base a bit     in my previous readings about how this topic was such a taboo in the past, but it has become accepted and expected to some degree by many.  If there is a concern on how to properly "suck the dick", don't hesitate to send me a private email at talk2dallasroman@comcast.net.    Keep in mind, if you don't suck it, there are plenty of women out there that will.  So pull up your big girl socks and take it or risk the possibility of losing it.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Nettie! Someone had to tell them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Appreciate you spreading the word...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All my pleasure John! I felt it was so important for me to address this topic (again).

    ReplyDelete