Total Pageviews

Friday, March 25, 2011

Mr. Officer Part II

His eyes concentrated on my breast and from my breast to my ass. There were no need for any words, we both knew what we were there for. We had already mind fucked one another throughout the few weeks from when we first met. There were tons of emails, sext messages and phone calls exchanged. We were there to physically fuck! He walked over to me and grabbed my ass in a way that made me moan. He was all "Man" and I was woman enough to mount all 6 feet of him. Passionately we began to kiss, I moaned again and he took me back to what passion was meant to be. He placed his lips on my neck and kissed it in a way that made my clit jump and yell "take me". I began to run my hands through his shirt and felt the beating of his heart. From there my hands moved to the area that would eventually please me. His dick was hard and ready. I was beginning to sweat due to the rise of my body temperature and I liked it. I began to undo his belt but had difficulty because of the pressure he was placing on my body, I felt restricted but in a good way. "Could this man take the control?" I wondered. I think I already knew the answer to that. He pushed me onto my bed and began ripping my clothes off and from there I was able to continue my quest of undressing him as well. There we were naked, hot for each other, wet pussy and hard dick. I was throbbing for him. He placed his naked body on top of me and grabbed my arms as we continued to kiss. From my lips to my titties to my stomach to my mmmmm...to my clit. Another moan was released from my body but it was also accompanied by hard breathing. It felt good to have warm lips and tongue on my pussy and it was even better that I was in a position that I couldn't move in due to the restriction of his 230 pound of a man. He sucked, he licked my pussy and my ass and I exploded in his mouth. Mr. Officer knew what the fuck to do! I in turn wanted to bring pleasure to him, so I placed my hot mouth on his dick and began sucking and licking as if he were my favorite meal. He moaned, I sucked. He moaned again and I continued to suck. There was no time to use any PopRocks or Halls, this was au naturelle. Sometimes the anticipation can be greater than the act itself, but this shit was priceless. He pulled my hair as I continued to suck and unexpectedly he pulled his dick away from my mouth. He looked at me and said "come here" as I did. We both knew who was in charge at this point and I'll be damned, it wasn't me. I had a man that was controlling me in the bedroom. What a fuckin turn-on. He took his dick and began rubbing the head on my wet and ready clit and as you can guess....I moaned. I couldn't resist him any longer and began moving my body so that his dick would meet the inner walls of my pussy. Mmmmm, he went so deep and it felt so good. Our bodies began moving with rhythm and I found myself whispering in his ear "fuck me" and with those words...he did just that. My body was placed in so many positions (doggy-style, missionary, spoon, scissors, etc). The great thing about all of the moves is that he didn't ask for permission. He took it upon himself and he physically put me how he wanted me. He took the control! As I felt myself reaching climax, I was rudely disturbed by a loud banging noise, I tried to ignore it the first time, but there it was again, and again...

"Ms. Roman?" Ms. Roman?" The judge yelled. "I need your undivided attention to this matter" Court case #04864784157. The City of Detroit VS. Dallas Roman for Disregarding a red signal at the intersection of Greenfield Road and I-96. DAMN!!!!I quickly snapped out of my daydream. Mr. Officer looked at me from across the room and we shared a slight smile. I was slapped with a $120 fine. As I said before, I know when I'm wrong and accepted my punishment and paid the fine. Mr. Officer walked over to me before leaving the court building and handed me his business card. Again, no words were needed!

PSSST...

No comments:

Post a Comment