Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Suck It - Part 2

You didn't think I forgot did you? Well, I will be honest, I'm feeling a tad bit under the weather, slight fever, but I couldn't let you down. Besides, its the weekend and that's the time period when most of you fuck. Yes...fucking happens throughout the week, but statistically speaking most fucking happens during the weekend.

I've sold books, videos and toys on how to properly give head, but when I think about it, no one has really given instructions verbally on how to give head. I remember talking to a co-worker of mine years ago and this was her complaint. "The books don't really help" Well, thank you to Ms. Superhead (Karrine Steffans) for capitalizing on this topic. I'm certain quite a few people learned a few things from you and you helped open the door a bit more to administering oral pleasures.

Folks...here we go! Men, I said it before - make sure that ass of yours is clean! There is nothing worse than a stinky dick. No lubrication is needed. Ladies your saliva is your lubrication. Simply start off by stroking his shaft in an up and down motion. Now most men have their preference, but I think its kinky as hell when I'm on my knees giving my man head. Your man may have a preference all his own, make sure you know what it is. This is not a race. The objective of this is to "please" your partner. Take your time! Start off by using your tongue. I put the Lil Wayne video up for a reason. He said it best. "Lick it like a lollipop" Treat it as such. Take your tongue and start licking it from the bottom to the top, left to right front to back, not so bad huh? Next, take your tongue and make continuous circles on this head while also making sure to put your tongue in the small hole that is in the middle of his head. Its time to pull up your big girl socks and take it in Folks. Put the dick in your mouth and suck it. You will now if you're doing it right, because your man won't help but to be able to A) start moaning or B) start grab you by your head. Now while you're sucking it make sure you use your hands to continuous stroke up and down his shaft. Be careful not to scrape your teeth across his dick, this is uncomfortable for men and will throw them off their enjoyment game. When your mouth and jaws become tired, don't stop, give your mouth a break for a few minutes yet continue to stroke his shaft with your hand for continual pleasure. I believe gagging is psychological. Get over it. Remember he ate your pussy and you know what the fuck comes out of your pussy. All that comes out of his dick is semen. Buck up damn it!

My man thoroughly enjoys it when I deep throat him. This primarily means taking all the dick in your mouth til it reaches the back of your throat. This is also helpful when your man is on the verge of cuming and helps you to bypass the majority of his semen if you so decide to swallow. Keep in mind most men prefer the swallowers as oppossed to spitters, so if you're not comfortable with the taste of semen, again use the deep throat method. There are also a few items I use to please my man which can be purchased at your local drugstore or even candystore. Pop Rocks and Halls menthol (yes, the same shit you use for coughing). Do not, I repeat, Do Not use these 2 items together. It will give you a horrible stomach ache when the two are combined. Place 2 cough drops in your mouth and begin the process of sucking his dick. The menthols will provide a cold/hot sensation and the Pop Rocks (don't put the whole damn pack in your mouth) will provide a pleasurable popping sensations while your sucking it. Folks, lets not forget the "balls" they like attention too! Put the cold sack in your mouth and warm it up for him. Licking them are fine also, but based upon surveys and research, the majority of men prefers a nice warm up of their balls from a hot mouth.



PSSST...

No comments:

Post a Comment