Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Pheromones

I have got to get this shit off my chest. It's been close to 16 years now and I have to talk about it. Have you ever met someone and for whatever reason things didn't work out between the two of you, but you have never forgotten about them? Yeah! Me too!!! This story happened back in my tittie dancing days. Yes, I'm a former pole swinger if you didn't know. How else do you think I got into this business. Again, use the world as your classroom. Here's the story. It was close to closing time at the club. It wasn't one of the best places that I had previously worked nor was it the worse. I saw him walk in and to be honest he didn't grab my attention right away. His sparkly jacket covered in rhinestones, let me know he liked to be seen. I was finishing up my set for the evening and attempted to keep my distance from him. I had been working since 7pm and was genuinely tired. It takes a lot of physical and mental energy swinging around a damn pole all night (seriously). So, my set was over and I headed straight for the dressing room, avoiding any and all detours. I sat there with some other young ladies and listened to their stories about their adventures of the night. My 5inch stilettos were removed from my feet for the evening and I was in the process of putting on my everyday wear clothes...you know the outfits that doesn't draw any attention to you (sweatpants, t-shirt and gym shoes). As I was putting on my t-shirt, one of the young ladies entered the room and yelled "Dallas, there is this guy that is requesting to see you". I knew who she was talking about immediately "Fuck!" this meant, that I had to get re-undressed all over again. I could always use the extra money and back in those days lap dances were $10 a song. There was enough time left in the evening to get at least four more dances. So I began the process of putting back on my thong, stilettos and bikini top and pranced my ass back to the sparkly man's booth. "Hello" I said as I sat to the right of him. He replied with a somewhat faint "Hi". I put my hand out and introduced myself as did he. His name was Chuck. Chuck had a story to tell as he sipped on his Hennessy and Coke. It was a terrible sad story that brought tears to my eyes and this is probably where all this shit began. Chuck had to put his best friend to sleep earlier that day and he needed a way to release some of his emotional stress, so he did what most single men did in those days...he found his way to the tittie bar. His friend was a German Rottweiller that we will call "Silver Girl". Silver Girl had been sick for quite some time and Chuck had to make a decision to put her to sleep. I'm an animal person and his story touched my heart. We gained a rapport with one another and finally I asked him if he would like a dance. Now, I need for you to understand something before I tell you about this dance. There were regulars that came into the club that never got a dance from anyone, you know the type of men that would walk in, sit at the bar, get a drink, laugh and talk with the owner and all the girls knew them. Well one thing these tittie rats knew about me is that I had a basic routine that I would do for any and every man that I danced for. It was always repeated with no emotion. However, I straddled Chuck and made the biggest mistake of my life. I put my head on the left side of his neck and I smelled him. I was done! There was no routine involved. I made passionate dance love to this man, moans and all. It was so passionate, I can even tell you what song we danced to. Actually I will do better than that, I will play the song for you (total sexiness). When the night was over, I had to walk past the tittie rats to get to the dressing room and answer questions about who Chuck was. They knew me better than that. I wasn't going to tell them shit.

As weeks passed my friendship with Chuck grew, but we had a slight problem. I was involved with a man that I was going home to every night, but I was so far gone with Chuck that I didn't give a damn. Chuck and I would take long drives with one another and try to spend as much time in each others company. Pheromones will make your ass do some crazy shit. I had gotten to the point that I told the guy that I was living with that it was over because I was in love with someone else. I never hid what I did from him, but he wouldn't let me go. He demanded that I stop seeing Chuck. That was an impossible request. Eventually Chuck made the decision to leave me for fear that my "room mate" may impose harm on me. It was my first heartbreak! Now the beauty of this story is as time went on Chuck and I somehow remained in each others lives, whether it was at a friends family function or just plain "come see me" meetings. Chuck and I have been secretly talking, fucking, fighting since August of last year and I am trying to keep myself grounded around him. But the reality of everything is his pheromones overpower me and if he knew better, he would know that he is one of the very few men that could actually have me in the palm of his hands. Shhhh....don't tell him!

PSSST...

No comments:

Post a Comment