Total Pageviews

Monday, March 14, 2011

School is in Session!!!

Pimps, players and hustlers are in my back pocket of life experiences.  I've learned from them all.  Sometimes silently watching and other times just a straight forward question and answer session.  The Pimp in my life is named Scooter.  Yes, I know what a name for a pimp.  I met Scooter at a gas station one day while I was on my lunch break during my Corporate America Days.  He was about 6ft 2inches, slim build and had the ponytail that looked as if lard was the ingredient to keep every strand of his hair in place.  Scooter lived in Vegas and was visiting family and making an honest attempt to get new hoes (that's how he put it) from Michigan.  I approached him at the gas station because I saw that he was purchasing every box of condoms that the facility had to offer.  He intrigued me.  My first thought was that he was fucking quite a bit and I was happy to see that he was practicing safe sex. I approached him and asked if I could give him my business card, he graciously took it and left.  We met up again outside while I was pumping gas before the cost was an arm, leg and your first born and that's when our connection was made.  I speak with Scooter maybe once a month and we try to get together yearly when I am in Las Vegas for the AVN (Adult Video and News Awards).  His conversations are always entertaining and downright funny. He tells of his most recent experiences with his hoes and their johns.  I could write about those stories for months.

Now the player in my life, I tend to speak with on a daily basis.  Why, because I as a woman have taught him how a woman thinks and how she will react to a certain circumstance.  The only ingredient I need to profile whatever female he is seeing is her age, previous relationship status..ie; single, married, divorced and her date of birth.  Once I profile an individual, he then has the tools needed to make the decision of putting her into his pot of females or leaving her on the side or leaving her alone altogether.  If you want to know more on how to profile an individual whether male or female, send me an email and I will give you the ingredients needed.  I have learned from him also, how a man thinks, how he may respond and how he may not respond.  I have allowed him to become an unofficial member of the "Girls Club" and he in turn has allowed me to become an unofficial member of the "Gentleman's Club" . 


John was a retired firefighter and from him I learned the hustling trade.  He always had money on him and if it wasn't on him, just give him 30 minutes and he would have it.  It didn't matter if it were $5 or $5000, the amount was never an issue.  Now John and I dated for 6 years and within that time, I learned the game of hustling.  His trade generally took place during the day, not at night like I originally thought.  The only problem with this chosen field, is that when people know you are a hustler, they tend to conveniently pick up their phone and call you when they are in dire straights.  Well here's the thing.  John taught me how to rid of that tantrum as well. For this, I will always love John.  He was the only one out of the 3 that I have previously mentioned that I fucked.  He didn't fuck my mind with his words, which I normally appreciate, but John fucked my mind with his skills.

I love my classroom of life.  Find yours.

PSSST...

No comments:

Post a Comment