Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Professional Pussy Eater

I can recall a time when I was dating this lad that had no clue how to eat my pussy. It was as if he was using me as his guinea pig to learn how to do it right. I'm not the type of woman to pretend it's good when in reality it isn't. So after two failed attempts on his end. I begged him to stop. There I was, legs wide open, butt naked and he takes his inexperienced tongue and proceeds to mouth fuck me with such timid and uncertainty. Talk about disappointment! In previous posts, there have been two men in my life that did A+ jobs. The others were okay but nothing to brag much about, so I thought I would help us out a bit ladies this time around.


The same rule applies to the ladies as it does the men. Ladies make sure your coochy doesn't stink. The better you smell, the longer your mouth fuck experience may be.

Fellas, quite honestly when you use the tip of your tongue on our clit, it doesn't do shit for us, we need you to use the entire tongue. When you use the tip of your tongue in the beginning, it gives us the impression you don't know what the fuck you are doing. Keep in mind that a woman's clit is one of the most sensitive part of a woman's body. 93% of women achieve orgasm by clitorical stimulation (take heed). Let's move on. While your tongue is circling around the clit, make sure you put your lips on it and suck it good! While sucking also use your tongue in up and down, circular, left to right motions. We like this (a lot)! Now, take your tongue and put it nice into our pussy. While your tongue is there, use your fingers to rub on our clit. You will know if you're doing it right because at this point our pussy will be rocking back and forth like we are fucking your mouth also accompanied by a few moans and a few choice words. Now here's a move to surely give you the medal of "Professional Pussy Eater" Take your mouth and place it on the clit, make sure your tongue is locked into position which is usually the bottom half portion and shake your head from left to right really quickly but gently, like you are shivering from a cold winters day. Take your fingers and penetrate her pussy while you are doing this move, not too slow, not too fast. The vibrations that you bestow upon your woman are surely to make her scream in ecstasy. Continue these movements until you feel the clit swell. if you didn't know, a woman's clit will become swollen from stimulation and if it's done right. She will cum.

There is also a product that we sell that will assist you in your oral sex adventures, "The Accomodator". Visit our website www.shoppssst.com for ordering information.

PSSST...

2 comments:

  1. Dallas, you know your stuff! I have got to share this educational information with my man. Fabulous girl, just fabulous! Clitoral stimulation is everything. How can we (women, and men) live without it. That is what makes this world go round! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you LadyX418. I like to help out who I can..discreetly. My blogpage has allowed me the avenue to share insights with many individuals. I love them all!

    ReplyDelete