Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Eyecbeauty

It amazes me how your past can come find you even when you're not looking for it.  Sometimes it can be good and sometimes...well, you know. I never look at my life experiences as regrets.  The world is the best classroom anyone can have.  Embrace it carefully!  Just remember its best to glance in your rearview mirror every now and then, but so important to keep your eyes on the traffic in front of you.  Take heed!   Lets take a step back to about 16 years ago.  Keep in mind, I was raised by my Grandmother THE MINISTER, THE REVEREND!!!  It still puts shock into many of my relatives how I was able to step to the right side when the "fork in the road" was strategically placed before me.  Again, I have no regrets.  My tell-all book is in the works.

My ass and titties were out the night he came into the bar.  I was dancing to my favorite and still favorite band Metallic.  Metallic had power over me, the only heavy metal band that literally brought tears to my eyes.  When I hear the song, I still cry ("To Live is to Die") Very few words are in the song, but I deemed myself a part of the instruments that were playing.  I had to feel the music, I was expressing myself. Topless, yet expressive.  Thats right!  This is how all this "sexpert" shit started.  I was a topless entertainer (tittie dancer). Now where was I?  When he walked in, he didn't immediately grab my attention primarily because he sat at the bar.  Now this was a tell-tell sign that he wasn't there to spend money but to watch and that's exactly what he did, he watched, then he watched the next week and the week after and many weeks after that.  What man goes into a tittie bar and sits there and orders a non-alcoholic drink with titties and ass around him all night and doesn't get excited?  An artist does.  When he started out in his photographer business he was so awesome at the capturing of me that I had the photo enlarged and it hangs on my wall 16 years later.  Now I started this post by talking about your past finding you.  I hadn't spoken to Mr. Miller in almost 15 years since that photo was taken.  He found me through a well known social networking site and the magic began once again.  He has come such a long way and his work, makes me want to cum, squirt and do it all over again.  He has seen my nakedness and has always been professional with it.  Little did he know that my thoughts were not as professional as his.  However, I respect love and the fact that he was in it.  Therefore, my thoughts were kept to myself.  Let's meet Mr. Miller of www.eyecbeauty.com

13 comments:

  1. Ok, Let's try this question. Where are you? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are going to put our patience on a treadmill and exercise it. We will wait for Mr. Miller so we can continue this conversation in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outstanding !!! Oh my that's so, so yummy... I am honored. By the way, I didn't know they served any non-alcoholic drinks there...

    Thank you for all the Love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining in. I was always under the impression you were enjoying a cool Sprite or Cola of some sort. What exactly were you drinking Mr. Miller?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! Please tell us what was your inspiration for becoming involved with photography?

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dad talked my mom into buying a camera when I was 11 and I'm sure I used it more then he did.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting. I would say "fate" stepped in. I understand that you reside in two states? Michigan and Florida, how do you manage your time along with your demanding photoshoots?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haven't shot anyone in over a week. Been out pounding the pavement and in pounding the keyboard seeking clients. Although last year was plenty of traveling back and forth, I've been in Miami since Dec 29th and not sure when I'll be back. Also, planning to begin a career of modeling and acting myself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im sorry to hear that! I will tell you with Spring coming, I may be looking to do an updated photoshoot. It's always good to re-invent yourself and I must say, you have the body and the looks that will take you far. I wish you well on your new endeavor. (John's appearance will put you in the mind of the once wrestler, now actor "The Roc") Tell us, are you dating or seeing someone in particular?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you. The answer is a little complicated. I was seeing someone and things were amazing until mid January, now things are a bit on and off. It's a bit frustrating to say the least. We'll see what happens tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well love, life at times can be complicated. I am certain however, that you will not have an issue with finding a new mate if that is your desire. It's also a very special day for you, if my memory serves me correct. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete