Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Discretion

Yes, yes, yes! I have been gone for a bit, please accept my deepest apologies.  Transitions have been made and I am now residing in Michigan due to business reasons.  I know some of you have been secretly watching and reading my blogs and that's fine.  I wanted to let you know if you have a question or concern, please feel free to send me an email at talk2dallasroman@comcast.net.  I promise you that I am the only person that will read and respond to your emails.  Also on the forefront, you will have an opportunity to hear me..that's right! I will be coming to a YouTube Station pretty soon.  I will keep you updated on the progress.  However, my first at-hand project since my transition will be a threaded interview with Mr. John Miller of Eyecbeauty Photography.  This man is awesome with his work and not shy at all about his ta;ents.  Take a look at his website and judge for yourself. www.eyecbeauty.com

PSSST...I've missed expressing my thoughts and stories!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment