Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Numb

Do you recall when television and radio were restricted to saying words like "hell, shit or damn?" Well I do. I remember as a child how shocked I was to hear my favorite television show use what they called profanity. Things are different these days and my objective is to have words like "fuck, pussy, dick, cum, etc., become as common as shit or damn. This is my objective people! You know I don't hold back by now. Think about how many times you may have thought these words but wasn't in a position to say them. I use them everyday without shame. I take honor in being an outlet for some of you and I enjoy the fact that I'm pure entertainment for others. Hungary!!!!!Damn It! I really want to talk to you. You have proven to be dedicated to reading my blog. I want to know about your culture. You don't have to give your name, just tell me a little bit about you.

I'm excited about the new quest of USTREAM (www.ustream.com) I will be doing a test broadcast later this evening to make sure all the bells and whistles are working properly. If you would like to chat with me, I will be going live at 10:30pm EST this evening, and as always you are more than welcome to continue to send me emails at talk2dallasroman@comcast.net

PSSST...

No comments:

Post a Comment