Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A Vegas Revelation

I sent my closest friends a picture of myself during my Vegas trip. Both of them confirmed that I looked happy and had adapted the "hi-pro glow." We have previously discussed and understood "Fillers" and while in Vegas spending one on one time with Roger, several things were revealed to me that falls right along the lines of the previous posting of "Fillers"

Roger has a very wide dick, therefore it was no surprise that after our lovemaking my pussy was sore. It had been several months since I was intimate with anyone and I wanted it to be that way. I didnt want anyone but Roger to stimulate my pussy. I know I didn't share this with you in previous postings, but it's important for you to know that my baby is recovering from a serious biking accident. He has graduated from not being able to walk...to a wheelchair....to a crutch....to a cane. I am so grateful and blessed that he is still with us. (N.H., I love you girl!! stay strong!!!) With that being said, my intention was not to have his dick explore my pussy in any form, I honestly would have been happy with touching, conversation and sucking. Roger is as freaky as I am and he had another agenda. Hell, it had been close to 14 years since we saw each other naked.

There is nothing on earth that can come close to being completely comfortable with an individual. You can scratch your ass, take a dump, fart out loud without holding it in and hurting the shit out of yourself and know it's ok.

I explained on yesterday how I was partially awake/asleep when Roger was ready for some coochy, but I didn't go into much detail as I normally would, you should know me better than that by now....so here it goes. The entrance itself could have made me cum. My legs were straddled around his waist and as I began to squeeze my hips together, I could feel the onset of my ecstasy. The placement and weight of his body also stimulated me and I began moaning and grabbing the sheets that were close by. Eventually, my left leg gravitated into a position that was behind my head and I could feel my feet make love with the headboard. My right leg was still straddled around Roger as we both enjoyed our deep thrusts, moans, pulls, eye contact and passionate kisses. Now here is where the revelation for me began. I didn't have to analyze this at all primarily because it was right there in my face! It's apparent that I'm not a virgin and if you are, you won't be after reading a few more of my blogs. Throughout my past relationships whether it was casual, committed or even an engagement here and there, there is one thing I never allowed. Yes, I had restrictions in the bedroom (don't judge me)and I'm ready to share them with you:

Kisses: Don't fucking kiss me when we are fucking! When I kiss an individual passionately, that serves as a gateway to my soul. Meaning you have 100% of me. I had no desire or will to give 100% to anyone until last Monday evening. To any and all of my ex's reading this..don't act surprised about it. I'm more than certain we had the kissing conversation.

Sleep Position: My back is turned to you!!! We've fucked, now I've closed you off until next time. Hmmmm, very interesting! I guess it's fair to say that my needs have been met. I didn't turn my back to Roger and I woke up with crud in my eyes and who knows what else was parked on my face looking at Roger.

Am I afraid? Am I cautious? Yes is the answer to both of those questions. However, I've never given up on the love "drug" and it's so wonderful to have the FulFILLment as opposed to the "FILLERS."

PSSST...

No comments:

Post a Comment