Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Time to Get Off Your Momma's Titty!



When I was 24 I dated a young man that worked for a popular health care company. He had righteously earned his Master's Degree in Finance and was very unhappy with his current job. Being the supportive individual that I am, I urged him to apply for a position at Merrill Lynch. This after all is what he went to school for. His reply to me simply was "I will think about it!" I no longer pressed the issue. Less than a week later he advised me that his "mommy" didn't think it was a good idea for him at the time, primarily because she didn't feel he had enough experience and/or knowledge with the company. Today this asshole is the Vice-President of Merrill Lynch. Our relationship eventually ended due to all important and non-important decisions had to first be approved by his "mommy" along with his 3 best friends (two male and one female). The two male friends advised him that they didn't think it was a good idea for him to date me because either my hair was too big or I wore red nail polish. I honestly can't remember. My last evening at his home, I gently removed the pillow cushions from his sofa and placed them on his floor. I also unplugged his lamp and placed it un-neatly on its side and I also turned his sofa recliner on its side. He wasn't home when I rearranged his apartment, yet when he did return home from his blind date that his best friend's set him up with, my telephone rang throughout the night. I eventually unplugged my phone. The next morning I received a call from this man literally crying and asking for my help. He was on his way to my place and apparently due to his unfocused mind, he wrecked his vehicle. I simply said "You may want to call your Mom!" That was the last time I heard from him.

What is it with people and my damn hair? It's an expression of who I am and I love for it to be different from anyone else. I don't want to look like I've just walked off the assembly line of beauty. This brings us to the next fool. I was 29 when I met this fucker, he was an accountant for a company I worked for and had some southern appeal. Little did I know at the time I was headed for another titty sucker. This was one of those long-distance relationships and he was very excited to share the joy with his mom, so he in-turn showed her a photograph of me. Her reply to him was "I don't like her, her hair is too big and she looks sassy!" Damn right I'm sassy. Two weeks after he showed his mom my photograph he was wearing what resembled to me and everyone else a wedding band. I of course asked "What the fuck is this?" and his reply......My "mommy" found it and gave it to me." What the fuck? Are you serious? I headed for the door and ran....fast!!!

I swear if I don't find them, these titty suckers sure in the hell find my ass. This last fella seemed to be a good one. Everyone liked him, he was outgoing, funny and intelligent. We had a good relationship in the beginning (honeymoon phase) but as time progressed, shit started to get really fucked up. In this case, his mom loved me and I her. I still speak with her on her birthday and we chat a bit until she starts talking about her dumb ass son. That's when I tell her that I love her and I will talk with her another time. Listen to what this dumb fuck did. It wasn't mom's this time around but his sister. One time we had an argument, he confided in his sister that he was on his way to my home to reconcile things and she demanded that he not fuck me! You think I got some dick that night? Nope, no make-up sex for my ass. He finally gave me some a week later. He also had a female friend that I had the opportunity to meet.....one moment...let me say this....if I like you, I like you and you will know it! If I don't like you, I don't like you and you will know that too! How? Because my sassy ass will tell you to your face. I don't believe in fake shit and my tolerance for fake people is zero. Anywho, this heffa smiled in my face, gave me periodic hugs when she would see me all the while telling the guy I was dating a bunch of bullshit lies about me. Funny thing is.....she didn't "know" me. He wasn't man enough to break things off with me so the three of them devised a plan so that he in turn could date his sister's best friend. I became tired of the bullshit and the plan worked. I left, he dated and probably still is dating his sister's best friend, he's miserable and I know because he told me himself and even had the nerve to tell me all her intimate secrets. That's shitty!

Ladies.....Momma's....yes you? Let your babies grow up! There is nothing wrong with your son coming to you for advice and suggestions, but you have to know when it's time to let go. The three men that I've written about are in their mid to late 40's still single and still sucking the momma's titty. They don't know how to make decisions on their own and are currently dating no one. A large percentage of women are looking for a man that treats his mom good, with respect and love. This IS what we want, however we don't want a man that runs back to you and tell you everything about the relationship because that's an understanding the two of you may have had since age 2. How would you like it if that was done to you at your expense?

Fella's....stop telling all your damn business. I have found that men gossip 26% more than women do. It's okay to share "some" things but not everything. You are trying to build relationships with possible mates and trust is a huge part of building that relationship. If there is an issue or concern with making decisions on your own, please don't hesitate to seek professional assistance (all jokes aside). We want a strong man, one that is willing and able to stand on their own two feet, with decision making skills.


PSSST...

No comments:

Post a Comment