Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Pussy on a Plate

So you go out to dinner and order your favorite steak just the way you like it; whether it's rare, medium rare or well done. Well this is sort of like the same thing. Before I begin this evenings post, I would just like to say "Fella's, I'm really disappointed!" I'm not speaking on all of the Fella's this evening but I am talking about the 15 gentlemen that I personally know and was either too embarrassed or afraid to answer my poll question of the day. I know your asses are looking and you know who the hell you are. However, I would like to say "Thank you" to the two wonderful gents that did reply to my poll question of the day, which is: "How do you like your pussy? Bald, Fuzzy or Hairy?" Only two responses huh? I will invite my readers once again to participate in my poll question. If you're interested, simply send an email to dallasromandotcom@yahoo.com with the words "I'm interested". Pretty simple and ouchless. Keep in mind, I will always change the names to protect the innocent as well as the not so innocent.

The first gentleman that answered my question was Jacob. It is apparent that Jacob simply likes the fact that pussy is on a plate. His response was simply "Either, as long as it's neat." This tells me no wild ass hairs growing down the leg or up the stomach, just plain neat. I can appreciate neatness. Thanks Jacob for joining in!

The next and last gentleman was Harrison. I got the impression that Harrison was a bit shy with his response, however, he was kind enough to answer that he likes his pussy HAIRY! Nothing wrong with a man knowing what he wants and how he likes it.

I started shaving my pussy in my early 20's for two reason's. The first was due to my career choice at the time required it. You can't have hair flowing out of your damn thong bikini when you're in the spotlight. That shit just doesn't look right. My second reason was that it eliminated something additional for me to play with or braid. My hands tend to roam in odd places for whatever reason. When I was 23 years old, I developed the courage to have my 1st tattoo done. The 19 year old artist was very nervous and professional at the same time. He was shaking trying to control his mind and manhood and I was shaking because quite frankly that shit hurt. I don't give a fuck what anybody tells you, listen to me!!! Tattoo's hurt!!! I may be saying this because of where I've had my two tatt's strategically placed, but I have vowed that I am done with the ink and needle. So anywho, the young gent from the tattoo place had the pleasure of inking my bald pussy. I felt that it would be the ultimate honor if a man was ever to see my 1st tattoo, this rule still applies today. Therefore, my coochie is always bald! no landing strips, no patches, just me and the tatt.

PSSST...

No comments:

Post a Comment