Total Pageviews

Monday, August 15, 2011

Vegas Baby (Clean Version)

Hello, hello, hello....I missed blogging and regret to a certain degree that I opted to leave my laptop at home. Nonetheless, I am ready to share my adventures with you. If you noticed, the sub-title of this post states: Clean Version. It may be wholesome enough for your parents to read, although I wouldn't recommend it.

My main objective for my Vegas trip was to of course visit Roger and determine if the fire was still going between the two of us. You can read more about that in my "dirty version." I had the greatest time with a family member that I hadn't seen in over 16 years. The last time I saw him was at my Grandmother's funeral (his aunt). He is now 67 and has definitely developed and gracefully accepted his "old man" swag. As we walked along the trails of Fairmount Avenue, The Hoover Dam and The Mohave dessert, I couldn't help but notice the constant stares and smiles from women of all age and race groups. He loved it!!!

Once we retired to his home, we had the opportunity to speak on the family and I was able to obtain some much needed information to share with the younger generation of my family. I was surprised at the energy of wanting to "go" everywhere, when all I wanted to do was lay on the sofa and watch Sportscenter.

Thank you Cousin for all the knowledge, education, gutt busting laughs and insights. Trust and believe I will see you real soon. Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment