Total Pageviews

Monday, August 15, 2011

Vegas Baby (Uncut Dirty Version)

It never felt so good to cum on one's dick!!! With that being said....let's start from the beginning.

I was nervous! Beyond belief, out-of-character nervous!!! Almost to the point of being ashamed of myself. Thank goodness for my cousin's walking outside to break the ice between us...I probably would have fainted right there on the sidewalk if things didn't happen that way. There he was, standing strong, tall and confident (as usual) my Adonis! I was wearing an orange cotton mini-dress that gracefully swayed across my ass with each step I took. My heels weren't too high nor were they too short. I opted for the 3" heels which took my height to 5ft 9inches. He still towered over me at 6ft 5. As the conversation continued between Roger and my cousin's, I proceeded to place my belongings in the back seat of his vehicle. My arms were getting tired from holding my bags and I was starting to glisten from the Las Vegas heat and wanted to be comforted by air conditioning as soon as possible. Roger understood without me having to say one word and proceeded to end the conversation with my relatives.

There was a brief conversation on the way to the restaurant and damn did he smell good!! I was still nervous but allowed my body to relax and conform to the shape of his passenger's seat. Sex was the furthest thing from my mind. I wanted to enjoy him not only mentally but spiritually and Damnnnn, he smelled soooo good!!! He ordered the steak and I the salmon along with a glass of Piesporter to aid with the release of my anxieties. It worked!! By the end of the date I had 2 other cocktails, was forced to play Bingo and enjoyed watching Roger take his spin at a few slot machines. (I don't gamble much) I am currently looking for a support group for Bingo Anonymous...I'm hooked.

As we settled into the evening I was exhausted from the trip itself, along with the high level of emotions. I showered, applied the necessary lotions and potions and climbed into bed...naked of course. I need at least 2 pillows to get in a goodnights rest. One for my back and one for my side. Now I can't quite remember what Roger was doing at that specific time, however I do recall the television being on. It wasn't a big deal to me because again...I was tired. I was at the mid-point of being awake/asleep.....you know....the part where you start to snore a bit, your body relaxes and mouth falls open......that's when it happened. Roger took his arm and swept my entire body under him. What a way to be awakened. You know I like that shit! We kissed, we sucked....oh yeah...there's another part to that!!!I sucked him passionately and was ready to go for it, but Roger had some teasing and pleasing in him and wasn't ready to give in just yet...Oh my...I really don't know how to say this, but to say it! He wrapped his juicy lips around my pussy and began to suck me good. Now, understand something....that is the simple part to share, here's the not so simple part and it's not so simple because it's a first occurrence for me. "I stopped breathing", I literally stopped breathing and started shaking uncontrollably. I don't know if I forgot how to breathe in an instant or if Roger literally sucked the air out of me. Mmmmm Daddy....Damnnnnn...I like that..you got me having clit tremors over here in AZ. There is more to this story but I have been typing for a bit and have decided to put an end to this portion, however, before I do the conclusion to all of this: I Love Roger! I'm In Love With Roger! and I want to scream it to the entire world! Oh, I just did!!!!

PSSST...

No comments:

Post a Comment