Total Pageviews

Friday, August 5, 2011

Preparing...

I may not be around for the next few days, so I thought I would give you guys a "heads up". However, I will guarantee you that come next week, lets say 9 days from now...I will be back!

The time has finally arrived for me to feel the warm embrace of Roger. It's been a long wait, but you know how the saying goes.."good things come to those who wait." In order for me to be "every woman", not just for Roger but for myself as well, I need to prepare mentally and physically for this. I was supposed to start my sit-up sessions 6 weeks ago, well that sure in the hell didn't happen. I'm not worried about that, cushion is always better for the pushin. I've been repeating to myself these words for the past two weeks "don't faint fool", "don't faint!" Is it possible? Fuck yeah!! I'm usually good at playing it cool but...well, we're talking about Roger.

A few years ago I had a professional brazilian wax done, it was all the rave of Hollywood, so I thought I would give it a try. I will NEVER do that shit again! My ass couldn't sit comfortably, let along fuck for 6 days. I've since stuck with my old faithful of shaving. If you're not familiar with what a brazilian wax is, allow me to help make it clear. Hot wax is placed on your coochie hairs, top, alongside the coochie walls and in some cases your ass, there's another name for that wax though, but I can't remember (somebody help me out) cloth strips are placed on top of the wax and without warning from the technician, a rapid and painful pull is administered to remove your hair. I've been told if you continue to have this procedure done, your body becomes less sensitive to the pain, Again, I say "Fuck That!" That shit opened my sinuses. Hey, if it works for you, more power to you.

I will however, run my bath water with a couple drops of peppermint oil, have my cherry scented candles lit (lights still on, I gotta shave) and my "sex me baby" music playing. People? I know we get so busy with running errands, taking care of family and friends, working and all the other diversions of life and the convenience of a shower is nice and serves it's purpose, but baby...You need to soak your ass in a tub at least twice a week. IJS (I'm just saying). I will allow the water to cover every open cavity of my body and allow myself to relax to my warm atmosphere. I've opted not to have a cocktail this time around for my bath because I want to make certain there aren't any mishaps with my shaving. I need for my skin to be smooth as butter and besides those little cuts you get from shaving can hurt for quite some time and I don't want to risk the possibility of any uncomfortable positions.

I usually start with the non-sensitive area of my body which is the underarms, from there my breasts (Ladies, pay attention, your titties more than likely have hair around them, check your nipple area) from my breasts to my legs, to my thighs to my....mmmmm...my pussy. I want it smooth as silk!!! and last but not least, my ass!!! When done with care and patience, the only hair that will be on my body will be the hair on my head.

I'm ready baby! Are you?

PSSST...

No comments:

Post a Comment