Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

"Fillers"

Hi Loves, how is everyone? I have recently made a transition from the Midwest to the Southwest. The winter season in Michigan became too much for me to handle...therefore, I have a new hometown. I like it here. The people are nice and very helpful, the weather is awesome in the winter months and will literally take your breath away in the summer months (120 degrees is too damn hot!) I have developed a nice tan that I'm proud of, but have come to realize I need to tan in the nude to have a nice full body tan. My titties and ass is pale while the other portion of my body has become a nice reddish gold. I will miss my babies in Michigan greatly, however, keep in mind, I am just a phone call, text message, smoke signal, Facebook post away, which means we will always be in touch.

I have so many things on my mind that I want to share with you today and I apologize in advance if I roam all over the place with this post. There is a title to this post (Fillers) and I will definitely talk about this in ddetail but there are a couple of topics I deem necessary to touch on this evening.

Fella's, I love you dearly but I am becoming weary of hearing you tell me that you don't or can't masturbate. If you don't touch it, why do you think we will touch it. Explore yourself! This may apply to some women as well.....some women I may not have personally met, or maybe all my female friends are horny freaks and enjoy the non-commital orgasm. Rub it out and go to bed. Masturbation eliminates the need to cuddle and/or talk about the event that took place. Fella's if you didn't know, sometimes we just want to get off and be done with it.

My next topic is about being truthful. When you embark upon dating someone. Please don't take away their right to decide. It pisses me off beyond belief when I hear stories that include dating a man or woman and you're not aware you're the side person. If it doesn't come out in the wash, it will definitely come out in the rinse. If you want to simply fuck someone without any other ties to this individual, please do the right thing and give them the option to decide. You may be surprised by the response.

Alrighty then, let's talk about the topic that has been on my mind for the last 48 hours. I have two best friends, one is male and the other is female. I attempted to play matchmaker with the two of them but...well, let's just say some things are better when they are left alone. I know I can always depend on them if I'm having an emotional break-down, heartache, hair dilema, shoe fetish, or man-hater moment. They are there for me come rain or shine and please understand, I return the favor by being there for them as well.......especially when I have epiphany's at 3:30am their time!!! I am an open book and I absorb what I can. Eager to educate and more eager to learn. I learned something the other night that knocked my socks off and I had to tell my buddies. Now I am going to share it with you.

I was having a telephone conversation with an associate that will also be relocating to Arizona within the next few months. He's an intelligent fellow and I was intrigued by the amount of knowledge he had to share. He asked me a question "Dallas, what are your shortcomings?" I answered "I can sometimes be cold and callous in relationships." He then asked "What's missing?" Now in my dirty mind i thought "great sex." but in my logical mind I replied to him with "I'm lonely." Yep, I'm lonely, I had to get to the core of what was really going on and why as an attractive, sexy, intelligent, funny, adventureous, spunky, loving, caring and sensitive woman like myself, could ever feel this way. I have men lined up, but they are "inadequate."

I have been in love only once in my life!!!Yet, I've had a few people that wanted me to love them and I couldn't. My first and only love was the example of my completeness. He was strong in his mind and with his strength (I felt protected and safe). He accepted me when I was having a bad hair day, good hair day, make-up, no make-up, snoring, talking in my ssleep, you know what I'm talking about...The Genuine Shit! He also knew how to treat this lady! We all know that life happens and eventually life happened with the two of us. It's all good. It was a wonderful experience for me.

Now let me tell you what the subconcious effect for everyone else I dated after him. It was fucked up!!!No really, it was fucked the hell up!!! I discovered why I became bored and frustrated so easily in the relationships after my baby. This might help you understand why you go through what the hell you go through with the people you date as well.

Once you're in love..Real Love, The unconditional, no matter what love! It's hard to get the complete love "drug" from another mate. They may be perfect in 2 areas but lack in 1, or they may not put their coat on the right way (in your eyes), it can be something so simple. Either way, these other individuals become "Fillers" but strange enough....they never quite fulfil. This leaves you searching for the "drug" literally as an addict. Going from woman to woman, or man to man..searching and only finding disappointment after 90 days or more. The only way to rid of this is to cleanse one's mind completely. Give yourself the ability to start anew. It won't be easy, but it can be done!!! Or, in my case...run to your "drug" full speed ahead with open arms!

PSSST...

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog, from a very intelligent woman, make's me wanna give you a big cuddle, not a sympathy one, but an admiration one, if i make sense. Liked your blog and will be reading more when the time allows me to. Yeah, i do believe you have men lining up for you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your comment. I see you're one of my United Kingdom readers. I appreciate you and yes, I understand what you mean by giving me a "big cuddle". Kudos to you for reaching out to me. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete