Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 24, 2011

The battle of the Dolls N' Gents pt 9

To my friends in Michigan, Ohio and surrounding areas. There is a battle going on today and I strongly recommend you attend. I really wish I could be there!!! Here is a little bit of information about this informative forum given to me by Ms. Coffee Tee.

"Come to the Livest battle of the sexes event EVER and find out why! The Battle of the Dolls N' Gents part 9 is Poppin off July 24, 2011 from 5-9pm (thats today babies) @ Pi in Southfield, Michigan. We ain't holding NO PUNCHES (that means real talk). If you want the TRUTH about the OPPOSITE sex, then you want to check us out! Mike Bonner is hosting and Mr. Chase is the MC! We got a SPECIAL INTIMATE performance by Pole Fit! This event is for the MATURE crowd...For ticket information, please call Ms. Coffee Tee at 313-220-3975"

If you are able to attend, YOU SHOULD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment