Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Let's Talk about the Pregnant Woman's Coochie Drive

Usually when I reach out to you, it's generally from my own personal experience or the experience of a friend or case study. I did something a little bit different today and was surprised at the results by a couple of people. Some of the responses didn't surprise me, but again some did. I conducted a poll from family members and friends to get their personal experience on this topic and I will share their thoughts with you. I know you're watching ladies :-).

I would like to start with me and my personal experience. For those of you who aren't aware, I have a 17 year old son and I remember the joy of first learning that I was on my way to becoming a mother and I also remember as if it were yesterday the first time that I held him. That's some priceless shit!!! Now once I learned that I was pregnant, slowly but surely my sex drive began to change. It went from fuckin' 7-8 times a week to once a month if that. I just didn't have a desire for my son's Dad any longer. There may have been other reason's why I didn't want to give up the coochie, but he wasn't going to get it "from me" whatever the reason was. I even refused to give him "head" and didn't give a fuck if he got the pussy from somewhere else. I recall a time when he rested in the bathtub making an honest attempt to rid of his "blue balls". What I found odd was that I was still very horny, so I would wait until he left the house and masturbate, sometimes 3 sessions in a row. The orgasms were awesome! There is nothing like a pregnant cum session.

The question that I asked 10 women this evening was this: When you were pregnant did you still want to have sex? Or did you prefer self pleasure? I asked 10 women, only 8 responded. Hey it's Sunday, the other 2 may still be in church. Let's see what they said.

Let's start with this young lady: I've known her all of her 28 years and she is very dear to me. Ms. Aiyana responded with "self-pleasure. Say's she didn't want to have any interactions sexually with the father of her children. Hmmmm, we must be related! Actually we are but I am certain her answer has no hereditary connections.

Ms. Nettie, Ms. Nettie, Ms. Nettie!! Girl, I didn't know you had it in you. You always appeared to be the conservative type out in public and I can generally pick the freak-a-leaks out but I must admit you're response surprised me. Here is what Ms. Nettie said: "Sex, sex, sex, I was EXTREMELY Horny all 9 months, I'm surprised I didn't have triplets!" Talk about a Happy Homefront. Go Nettie!!!

Wait a minute!!! I'm beginning to think this "no sex" issue while being pregnant may be hereditary. My younger sister Janet response was: "No sex, no self-pleasure, I just wanted to sleep." Family members, we may have to get together and talk about this "seriously".

I met Lisa 9 years ago and she had "freak" written on her forehead, well not literally but I could see it coming a mile away. Lisa's response to my question was: "Sex, sex, sex and more sex. Lisa has two children, so I also asked if this was her desire both times and her reply was "Yes". She went on to add that even when she was in labor giving birth she wanted to have sex at that time too. My response to her was one simple word "FREAK!!!" and her reply was "YES?"

I miss you guys and I so appreciate you sharing your intimates with me. If you would like to be included in future polls please feel free to send an email to dallasromandotcom@yahoo.com. I will almost always change the names to protect the innocent.

PSSST...

No comments:

Post a Comment