Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 14, 2011

My Sexy...

When we meet someone for the first time, the attraction to that individual is usually physical. Well for me the attraction goes a bit deeper than physical if it's going to last through a fuck session or two. Hell, we can all get a wet ass by sitting in a tub, but what gets me rejuvenated time and time again is.....wait a minute...let's talk nasty, then we will get all soft and shit! I promise...

I apologize beforehand if I offend anyone who may be related, or personally know the individuals I am going to speak on today.

I know he's no longer in the land of the living, but I would have fucked Ed Bradley in a heartbeat!! You know the newscaster from 60 minutes? He was the epitome of sexy to me. Sean Connery can get it too!!!!These two men are my Hollywood fantasy's. I have been physically attracted to these two men since early youth and I still look twice when I see any segment on the news or big screen about them. Part of the attraction is their gray hair. It has nothing to do with age. George Clooney is hot as fuck as well and I believe we are in the same age bracket. He's new to the game, so I might be kind enough to let him smell my pussy and if he's what I think he is, I might let him lick it a few times. Mmmmm mmmm good, but better than Campbells, much better!!!

My next Sexy is.......damn, i'm wet just thinking about it....give me a minute please......................................................... Fella's...damn I can't even type now.....let's try it again. Fella's, baby don't worry about your hair thinning, your hair line receding or that empty spot you found the other day in the top of your head. I say "Go Bald" Don't be in denial, shave it OFF!!! I promise that you will get more attention and pussy than you have ever had. Now when you go bald, it has to be done right...don't leave a strand up there, now that's the first part, but it's so important to keep the 2nd part in tact as well.. Your facial hair has to be on point. If you have gray in your beard or mustache, don't you dare color it...keep it trimmed really nice and let that gray show. It's a turn-OFF to me when we all know your ass is gray and you decide to have a 15 minute affair with Miss Clairol. Leave Miss Clairol the fuck alone and cum see me.

My man is bald. Oh yeah, I have a man now....I'm just as surprised as you are. I'm done with the "Fillers" Anywho, Roger is now bald but he wasn't when we first met. He had a head full of hair and every strand was perfectly in place. He was fine back then, but today....damn I'm wet again......one moment...............................................I think I need to cum................................................(one phone call and 20 minutes later) Where was I? Oh yeah...Roger is bald and In my opinion, he has grown gracefully into his sexy and I like it...A LOT!!!

Now to my fella's that are not gray and are not bald, it's okay. I'm more than certain you are sexy in your own way. What ever your sextribute is...I demand that you embrace it!!!

"Roger, I need you to do what you said you were going to do because I can't wait any longer...it's throbbing and I'm ready for you to fuck the lining out of me as promised!!!"

PSSST...

2 comments:

  1. Outstanding !!! You go girl. Thanks for sharing. Got me sweating, among other things. Damn ! That's good to know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're most welcome eyecbeauty and Thank you as well!

    ReplyDelete