Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Marinating

I'm working on my fifth month of not being fucked. It's not that bad, I still have my daily orgasms...three or more to be exact. But there is nothing like a strong man's hold and touch that will bring a person even more pleasure. Trust and believe, I will be fucked within, let's see....1, 2, 3, 4....ummm 28 days. His ass is waiting on me and I am surely waiting on him. My pussy has been marinating for the past few months and the seasoning is just right for his taste. As you know, I don't like to anticipate how things will be, yet I can't help but to daydream when his dick meets my pussy after 14 years of waiting. I don't mind the long travel that I will have to endure to be in his naked embrace again.

It's very uncommon that I would rekindle a relationship with an ex-lover of mine but Roger and I are different. We didn't end on bad terms, we loved each other and we were and still are in love with each other. Just so happen...Life Happened. Because this is a past relationship embarking on new territory there are a few things that we surely need to discuss before I get the opportunity to *squirt* my ecstasy. It's imperative that I tell Roger what my true thoughts and feelings are. I don't need to talk with him about it. I need to *talk at him*. You know how it goes...this is when you run your damn mouth and don't listen to shit the other person is saying until you've gotten everything off your chest. Yeah, that's what I need to do. I expect to have a couple glasses of wine in tow, not that I need to be intoxicated to say what's needed but it will increase the marination of my flowing pussy juices. By the time I'm done talking at him and acquiring a solid understanding...I am going to suck his dick so right that his ancestors will cum. That's a promise!!! It's wet!!!

PSSST...

No comments:

Post a Comment