Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Squirt

The first time I experienced squirting, I scared the shit out of my man and myself. Squirting wasn't so popular in those days, so the act itself was totally unexpected. I have been asked by several women, what it is and how to do it. Well here we go...Squirting is the orgasm behind the orgasm. It's female ejaculation and it feels so fucking good. Now every man is not worthy of the "squirt", you have to hit the g-spot just right and the after effects for a woman is deep emotional bonding (stuck on his ass).



It is a great accomplishment for a man to witness his partner squirting and a total turn on for them (stroke's the ego and a few other things). For the woman that want's to be educated on how to accomplish this "kinky" act, I will go into greater detail in the next few blogs. Once learned, you will surprise your man with this and after the dick sucking and riding, this will be a wonderful way to end the night.

PSSST...

No comments:

Post a Comment