Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Fuck!!!

Would you believe me if I told you I haven't had sex in two months? I've had orgasms daily yet, I haven't been touched by a man. It's not that the invites aren't there, I turn them down on a daily basis. I'm looking for substance! Anyone can get a wet ass by sitting in a tub! But I want someone that has a connection with me, mind, body and spirit. I think I may have found him, but sometimes things are easier said than done. "I want to fuck the lining out of you and watch my hot cum dripping out of your pussy!" That's what he said to me. The words may be harsh for some, but when I read those words, my pussy got instantly wet. He knows how to speak his mind and say what it is that he wants and desires. He also knows how to put me in my place and understands and accepts my strengths. When I finally get my hands on him there will be nothing but sweat, dick, pussy, tongue, ass, titties and cum in the room. It's been a long time for us and we have quite a bit of making up to do.

We always think about what we will do before the act happens, but I try and reminisce on what we have done in the past. Primarily because I like spontaneity and pre-planning can sometimes be a setup for disappointments.

We were fucking on my sofa and it was so good that my legs shook. It was an ego booster for him but I couldn't get my balance right for two days after wards. He has a way of kissing my neck that makes the orgasm all the better and his physique makes me feel....safe! In my line of work I need to feel safe with my man. Now there is nothing wrong with the guys that are vertically challenged but there's nothing like walking in a room and people know instantly not to fuck with you! In my past experiences I have been out in public with some vertically challenged men and testosterone's began flying so strong that some fellas had the audacity to challenge the guy I was with and physically took me away from them. Did they really think I would appreciate their actions? Needless to say those relationships didn't work well because again, I need to know that my man is able to defend and protect me in various circumstances. So my preference in men are the big fellas. You know, the type that can swoop you under their arms and carrying you like you're their favorite teddy bear without breaking a sweat. Yeah that's the shit I like!

Looks like I got off track again....We were talking about "fucking". I have many B.O.B's (battery operated boyfriends) that will get me through my dry-season, however there is nothing that can replace the human touch and the art of sex. So I will sit here continuing on with my masturbation techniques, in the shower and out and patiently wait for my prince to tap dis ass.

I'm waiting for you Baby and you know who you are!!!

PSSST...

No comments:

Post a Comment