Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Music Defines Me!

I hope you enjoyed the selected song choices this evening. Music defines me! There are several songs that have stuck with me over the years, yet there is one song that will make the entire world stop for me. I don't care what event I'm attending or who is talking, cooking, fucking or who is driving. When I hear this song, everything in the world must stop except for me and this man. Mr. Al Green and his wonderful "Love and Happiness". Yes, yes...Mr. Green knew what and how to say it. Such a truebie! Honestly speaking, I had to play a couple tunes today because I have a lot of deep shit on my mind this evening. It's amazing how shit can jump out of your past closet and mug your ass. Well loves, I've been mugged today and I think I like it. We will talk about that possibly later this evening. As I stated earlier, I have to get my mind right, so I can entertain you right. Give me a couple of hours and let's see how this plays out.

PSSST...

No comments:

Post a Comment