Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

All Ass

Hello, my name is Dallas and I have a big ass! That's a fact. Men and women have an obsession with particularly visible body parts, whether it's the titties or the ass. Well, in my case it's my ass. If my memory serves me correctly, I believe my ass came around the tender age of 30. It was like an unwilling marriage. Now little did I know at the time that with a big ass comes big benefits. Once discovered, I began to use it to my advantage. There also is a downside to my booty and I will touch base on this briefly. This may help one of you become a millionaire if you use the information properly.

When I'm out in public, it can be the dead of winter and I may have the heaviest winter gear on but somehow my ass is still visible. I'm 5ft 5inches tall and weigh 150 pounds and I guarantee you that 30 pounds is from "ass fat" (15 pounds per cheek). My man is fascinated with its plump roundess and booty dance that I have been able to master in the past 10 years when we are in fuck mode. I make certain to bounce it for him while I'm on top. I also enjoy it when I walk past him and he gives my ass a nice smack! smack, jiggle, smack, jiggle, smack. Women are paying tons of money for butt implants and booty pads. You would think I would be happy with this marriage of mine. Yes, I like the way I look in a pair of jeans when they fit properly (My ass takes over my waist) Most times, they fit my ass wonderfully but I'm left with a 7inch gap in the waist area.

Listen carefully, this is the part where if you have the proper mindset I make you a millionaire. You hear about women with big breast and their excruciating back pain because of all the extra weight they are carrying up top. Breast reductions are generally requested to make their lives more comfortable. Have you ever thought about the woman that has the big ass? I have horrible back pain and I can never sleep comfortably. Why? Because my ass gets in the way. I generally try to sleep on my side but I'm just like anyone else. I like to be comfortable with my rest. So, in order for me to completely relax, I have to place a makeshift pillow in the middle of my back for comfort. This will normally do me good for about an hour or two until I start my REM sleep. By morning time, the flattened pillow is somewhere between the floor and the edge of my bed. It would be really nice if someone came up with the idea for an "evening ass mate" (hint, hint).

No comments:

Post a Comment