Total Pageviews

Monday, April 4, 2011

Daddy's Home!

His process of waking me this particular morning was by gently rubbing my breast and proceeding with playing with my nipple on my left tittie. The majority of women will get hot and ready by this act. I moaned from the actions that proceeded. I couldn't help myself, I found myself rocking back in forth in my bed as if I my body was fucking thin air. He was enjoying it as well as I was. I rolled over so that I could rest on my back and began rubbing his bald head, followed by his chest and I felt his hard dick expand even more. I was in a locked position, he had his mouth on my titties and made a sucking sound on them with his mouth every time he went from my left to my right one. I was dripping at this point. I was ready to mount and fuck! However, he wouldn't allow me at this point. His lips moved from my titties to my stomach to my inner thighs, then my legs, toes and then in reverse order (read backwards),finally he placed and locked his lips correctly on my clit. We had done this process hundreds of times, but this time was different. It had been 5 years since we had the opportunity to share ourselves with one another. The mouth fuck was awesome, but I too wanted to please my man, he again, wouldn't allow it. He continued to taste my juices until I came. It was a good one, I came hard. You know the one that makes your ass squirm in the bed and your body starts jerking in all weird positions with the awkward "fuck face" looks. Yeah...that's the one! I was highly pleased yet knew this was just the beginning of our session. He moved his lips from my pussy to my stomach and stopped..just fucking stopped and looked at me. I knew him well enough to knew what he was doing. He enjoyed watching my anticipation and I enjoyed showing it. I never held back with him and I wasn't about to start. I finally found the energy and said what he was waiting to hear "Fuck me daddy, please fuck me". His dick was on the outer walls of my pussy, but still, he didn't make a move. He gazed into my eyes and I gazed into his, ready and still anticipating. Finally, he thrust his dick deep into my pussy "mmmmmm" and then out "uhhhhh", there his ass was again doing that anticipation shit, it was becoming a cat and mouse game. "Fuck Me!" I yelled, he again, didn't make a move. I pulled my body forward so that I could make an honest attempt to get the dick but he moved back "Damn you!" I said softly and finally he lunged so deep into my pussy I could feel his dick touch the back of my throat, he didn't pull out this time, we were fucking. It was the type of fuck that gives you clit tremors the following day. Men let's talk about the clit tremors. If the sex is on point, 24-48 hours after you have fucked your mate, the simple thought of the session will make her clit jump. It doesn't matter where she is (work, school or home) the clit will jump!But remember, it has to be done just right. His hands were all over my body and I had my hands holding my legs wide open which would allow him to reach every inch of my pussy walls. After about 20 minutes of deep throbs, moans, outbursts and spanks to my ass and his, I could feel his body tighten. "Give it to me!" I yelled. "Where do you want it?" he asked. "Surprise me" I said....

No comments:

Post a Comment