Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Winter Fuckin



She was determined to get him into bed! I'm not certain if the pregnancy was planned, but she had it set in her mind that she would give him some pussy that evening. It was their Prom Night, they were dressed to kill and very much in love. She was a small framed young lady standing at 5ft 4inches and he was 6ft 1inch tall. Unfortunately, he had too much to drink in the parking lot where the Prom took place, but she didn't mind, she had plans. She took the keys from him after the festivities were over and drove to an inexpensive motel in Detroit on E. Grand Blvd. She rented the room and literally carried him up two flights of stairs and satisfied her sexual desires. I'm not certain if he remembered, let alone enjoyed the act itself....I will have to ask Dad about that. Yes folks, I was conceived on my parent's Prom Night. I was told the wonderful story of the beginning of my life at age 12. I always try to imagine my Mom carrying my drunkened father up two flights of stairs on her back but some part of me just says.....STOP! I purchased a kitchen magnet for my Dad a few years back and it reads "I smile because you are my Father and I laugh because it's your fault!" He enjoyed a good laugh when I gave it to him.

I have come to realize there are so many family, friends and associates that were born in the month of September. I have sent many Birthday wishes out into the Universe and it's only the second week. There are four special Virgo's that I hold to my heart dearly and it amazes me how close our bonds have been throughout the years. Here are my four favorites. We will go in order by date (including year) to prevent the ultimate favortism.

Erin (best friend) September 10
Roger (love of my life) September 11
Nadine (Sistafriend and motherfigure) September 12
Ernest (my Poppa) September 12

You're probably thinking.....so what? What does this have to do with talking about sex? Honestly, it has a lot to do with sex!!! This simply means, if your ass was born a Virgo, then your parent's were fucking up a storm in those cold winter months, primarily in December when its too damn cold (depending on where you live) to do anything else except FUCK. There are so many babies born in the month of September. I was forced to conjure up a way to talk about it. I am very open with my parents and we can talk about everyhing....and yes, I mean EVERYTHING. I think it has a lot to do with our minimal age gap. I don't recommend you call your Mom or Dad on the phone and ask either of them when they fucked to bring you into the world. This is something most people don't think about unless they want to have a child born at a specific time of the year. That's called a "planned pregnancy."

No one could have said it better than Trent (see below video) He is not afraid to speak his mind or do what the hell he wants. If you're not familiar with Nine Inch Nails (NIN) then maybe you will appreciate the one liner that grasped my attention the first time I heard the song many years ago:

"I want to fuck you like an animal, I want to feel you from the inside." Take a listen! We all know December is quickly approaching, so for the soon to be parents of Virgo babies...Fuck On!!!!!


PSSST...

No comments:

Post a Comment