Total Pageviews

Friday, September 9, 2011

Booty Virgin



I remember quite clearly the first time I allowed a "man" to see my panties, then my pussy. I was 17 at the time and passed this gentleman's business on my way to and from school. I knew he wanted to fuck me and he knew I was a virgin. I wasn't the type that was ever affected by peer pressure and this rule applies today. However, there is a part of me that wishes I would have waited until I found matrimonial bliss, but then again, that means I would be the "41 year old virgin." Which also means this blog would not exist.

Akil was gentle with me and he also was the first to put his lips on my pussy. I will admit the entire act itself was not that pleasurable simply because I didn't understand my body and the wonderful things it was capable of doing. Akil was 8 years my senior (25) he was an "older" man to me back in those days and he was sexy! Dark chocolate, bulging muscles and the coolest hairstyle that was out at the time. I of course and still have the "i'm innocent" look. That's how I am able to get away with so much shit. By the end of "that" day as I continued walking home from school, I was no longer a virgin.

So ladies, we first lose our virginity by our pussies, then we overcame the taboo of losing our virginity by our mouths (to those of you that still have issues, call me, let's talk about it!)Your man was so happy and remains happy when you suck his dick. Oh don't forget to lick and suck his balls. He likes that shit too! Now the mothafucka wants to fuck you in the ass?!? Let me say it again but in a different way. Your man wants to put his dick in your ass and apply deep thrusts with the act itself! I presented a poll to everyone that agreed to participate and again, if you want to become a part of this simply send an email to: dallasromandotcom@yahoo.com with the words "I'm interested." The poll that was taken today included both male and females, young and ripened, black, white, and hispanic individuals. Let's see what they had to say regarding "What are your views on Anal Sex?"

Kena: "Awesome", I later asked her why? "Because it feels good, better orgasms". I understand why this was Kena's response simply because when you're fucked in the ass you are so much closer to the G-spot. Ladies, a G-spot orgasm is far better than a clitorical one. I knew Kena would enjoy this question simply because she is the 1st person that I knew that had been fucked in the ass. I do believe she uses butt plugs so it will make the entry the next time a bit easier.

Manuel: "I'm interested in doing that with a sexy lady but not too many women are willing." My advice to Manuel is to change his venues. Go to places you have never gone before, make new friends baby. I'm sure as time progresses you will get a chance to hit that "G" from the back.

LaVerne: "OUCH!...Tried it a couple times but never really got into it." Bottom line for LaVerne, she tried. Kudos to you babygirl! Making attempts to please your man is priceless.

Audrey: "Good for other people not for me. Just feels like I'm taking a crap. Nothing sexy about it. Men want it, women don't wanna give it up." Audrey hit the nail right on the head to a degree. Most men want it and most women don't want to give it up because some of you are afraid and it's the breaking of another virginity which also means, it will hurt. Let's take a look at the definition Wikipedia gives:

"Common misconception describes anal sex as practiced almost exclusively by gay men. This misconception is dispelled by researchers, as not all gay males engage in anal sex, and anal sex is not uncommon among heterosexual relationships.[1][2] Types of anal sex can also be performed as part of lesbian sexual practices."


The topic of anal sex has been buzzing around me for the past few months. My thoughts on anal sex are actually the same as another poller Nettie: "If both parties agree, I say go for it!" Well, actually that's not all she said, but my view is a bit different when it comes to her last sentence. "Me personally...no thanks."

If my man wants to experiment and take me places I have never gone before....Let's go!!!


Thank you Pollers for allowing me into your bedroom...again!

PSSST...

No comments:

Post a Comment