Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Zodiacs

I will be the first to admit it. Tyrese looks good as fuck! Fine as frog's hair if you will. He's the type of man that would be able to tame my wild ass. Bulging muscles, bald head and simply sexy. Yet, there is a big problem that would quickly stop me from embarking on him. He's a Capricorn and I stay the fuck away from Capricorn's! Before we begin with the zodiacs, please understand, these are MY experiences and opinions and yours may be different from mine. I had the experience of dating two Capricorns. My first was in my mid twenties and the last and final one was also in my mid twenties. Both of these mothafucka's (mother fuckers) had some serious issues. Again, my opinion. One I ran out of town and well the other....I left town to get the fuck away from his crazy ass. It was the beginning of the caller-ID technology and I found a "hidden" caller ID under my own bed that Capricorn #1 left secretly. I feel if you don't trust someone then maybe you should find someone else to date. I am so thankful for my relationship with his Mom (all Mom's tend to like me). She was the helping force to help me ship his ass to Florida. Now Capricorn #2, I've talked about in previous blogs, I will eventually tell you the entire story of how my ass got hooked up with the Italians in the first damn place, but I'm not quite ready for that story just yet. Let's just say I got tired of walking into my home (fully equipped alarm system and monitoring)only to find out that my furniture had been re-arranged (again). That was his way of letting me know he could always get to me. So, I got the fuck out of dodge. I should have known by the first experience not to date another Capricorn, but my thought was that one experience shouldn't make it bad for everyone else.

When my friends call and tell me they have met someone new and want to share their happiness with me, they know before they call to make sure they know his or her zodiac sign and I will tell them the outcome of their relationship. Now this analogy isn't based upon my personal experience but it's based upon both zodiac signs. I'm an Aries and I know who I can deal with and who can deal with me. I once dated a guy that was born in December, yet he was a Sagitarius. He was under the impression that I wanted to date a Capricorn, so he wasn't totally true.....let's just say he withheld information from me. I was relieved to find that he wasn't a Capricorn.

Aquarius: My best male friend is an Aquarian, he's an outgoing, life of the party type of fella. I love him with all my heart and I tell him my most intimate secrets. Very Romantic and attentive individual and has a sensitive side that I hate to see coming. Especially when he's ended a relationship with someone. That particular conversation goes on for weeks, until he finds a replacement. Now would I ever date an Aquarian? Nope, not anymore. No my best male friend and I didn't date, yet I dated an Aquarian that wasn't totally honest and he made the mistake of thinking that I was stuck on stupid as well as glued to dumb. He will call again one day because his personality will force him too.

Pisces: Passionate Pisces....well...damn....he could have had me wrapped around his finger if Capricorn #1 wasn't in the way. He was passionate, reserved, defined manhood (in my eyes) yet sometimes secretive. Pisces are sensitive individuals and tend to shy away from any possibility of heartbreak. They are also considered by some to have psychic abilities. Awesome sex and they carry their damn pheromones around with them daily. Most Pisces will experience at least 3 or more stalkers in their lifetime. Their personalities are extremely magnetic. If you're a Pisces reading this, you know what I'm talking about.

I never dated an Aries, but if the male is anything like me, consider yourself very fortunate to have this person in your corner.

Taurus: Will somebody please tell me what the fuck I was thinking when I embarked on a Taurus man? Stubborn as fuck, always mad, brazen attempts at controlling. I will tell you this Dallas and Mr. Taurus Man will "never" connect again. I mean that damn it!

I haven't dated a Gemini, Cancer, or Leo, sorry I can't help you there personally.

Libra: Sweet Libra will give you the world and never ask for anything in return. My Libra experience was a great one. We are still friends til this day. The problems we encountered is that he was trying to take care of the entire world, which left him exhausted and drained. He's actually "The Hustler" that I spoke of in "Pimps, Players and Hustler's blog".

Virgo: Daddy if you're reading this, I asked you not to read my blogs anymore, Tequila or not...sign off now please and thank you. I love you dearly!

My Daddy's a Virgo...my real Dad, you know the 1/2 that helped produce me to life. Also, my first love is a Virgo...I don't think I want to talk about it to be honest for fear of incriminating myself with both individuals. I bet your ass couldn't wait to read this one..hahaha...I will hold my tongue on this one. I will say they are excellent cooks, intuitive, intelligent, confident and sensitive. Hey, I still need that cheese bisquit recipe.

If you want to know quickly if you are compatible with your mate, here is a rule that I give all of my friends and associates. Take the month you were born and count four months ahead..example if you were born in June, then four months after June will land you in the month of October. If you were born in January, you will more than likely be compatible with someone that is born in the month of May.

PSSST...

No comments:

Post a Comment