Total Pageviews

Monday, May 2, 2011

***CORRECTION****

***READ IMMEDIATELY***

I made a boo boo. I received a call from one of my friends that advised me my month cycle counter was off. I re-read the last paragraph and she was correct. I can only hope you guys haven't had the chance to venture off and look for the person you are compatible with (yet). This is how it really goes and I promise I will read thoroughly before I post this for you to ensure that all is correct.

The rule for your compatible partner is six months..not four months as I advised you yesterday...Six months!!!! If you were born in June then you are more than likely compatible with someone that was born in December. If you were born in March, you will be compatible with someone that was born in September, etc.

Please forgive my mishap.

PSSST...

No comments:

Post a Comment