Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 28, 2012

I Don't Know Where To Start!!!

Well hello!!! I hope everyone is doing well. Thank you for continuing to support my vision by reading my blogs. I apologize to all of you for being dormant. I have been going through some serious life changes these past few months.

I am not planning to write a long drawn out story this evening. I am expecting company in about an hour. However, I will give you a brief synopsis as to what the hell has been going on with me. As the days progress, I will happily share all the juicy details.

1. I let Roger go! He didn't change...I did!
2. My ex-fiance gave me a 90 day ultimatum and I thought he was joking...seriously I thought he was joking' but in reality he wasn't.
3. I decided to let go of my past and lock-up my coochie forever...then I met him!!!

Tomorrow will not be the day we discuss any of the above topics simply because I have an all day date tomorrow. Most certainly we will talk about that! In the meantime, I need to begin my preparation for my guest. I've missed you!!!


PSSST...

No comments:

Post a Comment