Total Pageviews

Monday, February 7, 2011

E.A.T

Have you ever been behind the wheel of your car and found yourself drifting to previous thoughts or events and pass your exit?  So have I.  Yesterday I was on my way to visit a friend and couldnt help but to reflect on the events of the previous evening.  There I was..in an enviorment surrounding by nothing but EAT.  Now EAT is an acronym that I have adopted over the past few days to describe people in certain settings.  I will give you a breakdown on what each letter means, but before I do that, its important for me to explain where I was.  I made my way to a much anticipated networking function that was held at a Premier NightClub in the city I was visiting.  Its "Pure Instinct" for me to be observant of all creatures: male, female and of course, the undecided.  I couldnt help but notice the married couple that sat across the room from me.  The husband was totally out of his comfort zone and merely afraid to look up at the ass and titties that constantly were placed in front of him time and time again.  Whereas his wife, sat beside him and discreetly looked at the fine men that came in her path. These two never got up to dance and barely had a conversation with one another.  So, heres my conclusion.  They don't get out much, he was dragged to this event kicking and screaming and they dont make love anymore, they merely fuck after approximately 5 years of marriage.  I gave the wife my business card.

A few younger fellas almost got brave with me until we made eye contact.  Please understand I'm Ripe, which means if you step to me, you must have it all together.  They knew and I knew they werent ready for what I had to bring.  Game recognizes game.  This is what it will take to get my attention.  Be confident.  I dont bite unless you want me to.  Leave your friend at the table.  I dont want a man who needs a cheering section and dont try to find your swag on your way towards me, remember, I saw you 30 minutes prior to you seeing me.  I love a man that can bring a good conversation and laughs!  Be Yourself and you may have had a chance.

I enjoyed myself purely from people watching and analyzing.  Yes, the networking piece was totally in place.  Oh and by the way..to the Mister that I had that wonderful conversation with toward the end of the night.  I know you looked at my titties 5 times or more...ohhhhh weeee baby. Its all good! eventhough I was dressed in a suit, the twins always like to take a peak around every now and then!!!  Where was I?  Oh yes, networking.  I sat at the bar due to my main objective was strictly business and again, talk about entertainment.  The young ladies that were working hard serving drinks and placing orders amazed me.  They went from barely working due to the amount of cocktail requests to working their asses off and sweating due to the increased amount of requests for cocktails.  You've earned my respect ladies, and because I could see everyone and everything, the fellas and ladies on the opposite side of the bar couldnt help but to notice your asses.  People!  Again, I see everything..I may not say much, but I see it all.

Lets get to EAT.  Such a simple Acronym and again, I was surrounded by it all on Saturday Evening. 

EAT = Egos, Ass and Titties

No comments:

Post a Comment